Captain W.T. Hill's Medical Note, February 10, 186?
Scope and Contents
The materials in this collection are composed of two boxes.
Box 1 is composed of Charles Lee Hill's scrapbook and photographs of the musical group "The Houstonians."
Box 2 is composed of biographical materials and photographs about Charles Lee Hill's life and music career. As well as biographical materials about his grandfather W.T. Hill's life and time spent in the American Civil War as a Confederate officer.
- February 10, 186?
1 Sheets (In file 3 of folder 1 of box 2.) : Photocopy material from the Library of Congress. The text is in cursive.
Language of Materials
The medical note is from the Medical Director's office. It explains that Captain W.T. Hill is incapable of performing his duties as an infantry officer due to an injury to his right foot.
The note is dated 10 Feb 186?, but it is uncertain if the last digit in the year is a four or five.
- 5th Texas Regiment
- Charles Lee Hill Collection
- Charles Lee Hill-- Family
- Confederate States of America
- Confederate States of America -- Army -- Texas Brigade
- Confederate States of America-- Army-- 5th Texas Infantry Regiment
- Confederate States of America-- Army-- Hood's Texas Brigade
- Hill, W.T.
- United States - History - Civil War, 1861-1865